Forex Hedging Strategy EA Review
The Forex Hedging Strategy EA does not require parameter tuning or optimization. The adviser trades 20 currency pairings at the same time. Hedging is a trading principle (transaction insurance).
The Forex Hedging Strategy EA does not go into big drawdowns because of this premise. Changing the lot allows for profitability regulation. The suggested minimum investment is 500 USD with a lot size of 0.01.
At the same time, a monthly profit of 7-15 percent is predicted. The remaining settings can be kept unchanged. Alternatively, you may set the closure at a specific percentage of the total profit or with a rise in the overall account’s equity.
The disconnection of the currency pair from trade is shown by the cross on the left side of the table. If you wish to stop the EA altogether, click all of the crosses and wait for it to close all open positions. He will also not enter into new contracts. The adviser will propose to shut the already available profit for this pair when you click the profit button.
The profit for the current day and the overall profit since the EA was introduced are shown in the two right columns. The adviser notifies you of its actions in the right information box.
Best Brokers List
The BForex Hedging Strategy EA works with any broker and any type of account, but we recommend our clients to use one of the top forex brokers listed below:
Setting Forex Hedging Strategy EA
- WindSize =1.2; – the cell size of the table for better screen presentation. If the text does not fit within the column, you can increase the value.
- Plus_font_size = Font size: 0; standard size 0 The font will be bigger if you type 1 – 2 3 4…
- AlertON – Alerts concerning opening and closing positions can be enabled or disabled. (In either scenario, the location information in the window will be)
- endMailInfo – send an email message
- Lot – order volume. With a deposit of less than 500 USD, I recommend betting 0.01. You must pick a large number of cent accounts and different deposit currencies. It can be accomplished through optimization or basic testing.
- K_Correlation_Open – Positions can be opened with a minimum correlation coefficient. Set it between 0.7 and 0.9. Setting it higher than one makes no sense because the correlation cannot be greater than 100%.
- MinProfitClose -Close positions with a minimal profit. If you trade in significant volumes, wager 10-50 USD to avoid closing positions on the reverse delta at a loss. You may set it to 0 when trading with a lot of 0.01.
- quityCloseProfit – closing with a % equity gain If it costs 1%, the adviser will open and close positions, and when the account’s equity rises by 1%, all current positions, including those that are unprofitable for the entire account, will be closed.
- SumProfitClose – the total profit from all open trades that have been closed You can leave 0 as the advisor for each pair does its own computation and closes the pairings independently. However, when a huge number of transactions are open at the same time, it might be advantageous.
- LossClose -In the event of a total loss, the adviser will close all holdings. The deposit currency is indicated (you need to put a negative number, for example – 1000 USD)
- ProfitClosePercent – Profit rollback in percentages If set to 0, the EA will close positions as soon as the calculated profit is reached. If you specify, for example, 50 percent, the adviser will track the profit at that level until the contract on the rollback of this profit is closed.
- MaxOrders -For each pair, the greatest number of available slots is conceivable. I propose allowing no more than three holes for each pair (not for all pairs combined).
Forex Hedging Strategy EA Results:
Download The Forex Hedging Strategy EA
We highly recommend trying the Forex Hedging Strategy EA for at least a week with ICMarket demo account. Also, familiarize yourself with and understand how this system works before using it on a live account.
This Content Is Only To Registered Users
Please Login To Unlock The Content!
Get Free Access