Golden Gate Trading Robot Review
An Expert Advisor created exclusively for trading gold is called Golden Gate Trading Robot. The operation is based on starting orders with the help of the Gold Stuff indicator; as a result, the EA employs the “Trend Follow” approach, which simply means going with the flow of the market.
A trend indicator called Golden Gate was created particularly for gold but may be used for any financial asset. Both the indicator and its latency are nonexistent. H1 is the suggested timeframe.
Recommended pair: XAUUSD – Gold / EURUSD/GBPUSD
Recommended timeframe: M15
Recommended deposit: $ 100
⭐️ Grade: B / ★★★✩
Best Brokers List
The Golden Gate Trading Robot works with any broker and any type of account, but we recommend our clients to use one of the top forex brokers listed below: I
Golden Gate Trading Robot Setting
- Open new series – on/off the beginning of a new series of orders.
- Start lots – start lot.
- Trade Buy – allow the adviser to buy.
- Trade Sell – allow the adviser to sell.
- Use hedge – allow the adviser to trade both directions buy and sell. If off only one trade direction.
- Use Money Management – on/off the use of automatic lot calculation.
- Autopilot. The free margin for each 0.01 lot – the amount of free margin for opening every 0.01 lots.
- Lot multiplier – lot multiplier for the following orders.
- TP – take profit, in pips.
- SL – stop loss, in pips from the first order.
- Trail Start – activation of a trailing stop.
- Trail Step – distance from the price when activating a trailing stop.
- DD Reduction Algorithm – drawdown reduction algorithm is when the last order with profit will be close to the first order series with a loss.
- Number order for DD Reduction Algorithm – from which order the drawdown reduction algorithm is activated.
- Percent profit for DD Reduction Algorithm – the percentage of profit when closing orders in the drawdown reduction mode.
- Magic – is a special number that the EA assigns to its orders.
- Fix distance – the fixed distance between orders
- Order dynamic distance – from which order will the dynamic distance be applied in order.
- Dynamic distance start – the starting value for the dynamic distance.
- Distance multiplier – the dynamic distance multiplier.
- Start, End hour – time for opening the first order.
- Maximum Lot – a maximum lot.
- Maximum spread – the maximum spread for the adviser.
Golden Gate Trading Robot Result
Golden Gate Trading Robot Download
We highly recommend trying the Golden Gate Trading Robot for at least a week with ICMarket demo account. Also, familiarize yourself with and understand how this system works before using it on a live account.
This Content Is Only To Registered Users
Please Login To Unlock The Content!
Get Free Access